[TYPO3-translators] Translations synchronization, how often?

Martin Kokes martin at typo3-hosting.com
Tue Feb 5 00:16:47 CET 2008

Would be anyone so nice and explain to me, how often are translations
copied from translation.typo3.org to main TER at typo3.org?

I made some translations a long time ago (say since summer 2007), some
since a while and when I look into fresh updated zip files in typo3temp,
the dates are still pretty old and nothing's changed.

In example templavoila:

On translation.typo3.org is complete translation for months, but from
TER become I still a zip file with stage from 03/2007. Of course I have
latest TYPO 4.1.5 and templavoila 1.3.3 (same as on
translation.typo3.org). And so it goes on and on with other extensions...

Thanks
---
Martin Kokes
TYPO3-hosting.com