[TYPO3-translators] Translation of localconf.php

Otto van Bruggen otto at webspinnerij.nl
Fri Aug 8 10:51:57 CEST 2008

Taipo and Dmitry,

Thanks for answering.
Not as an offence, but why are these extensions on the translation server?

Furthermore, There are around 10 extensions on the translation server
without any field to be translated. Result for a user is not logical since
he/she gets a translation not available sign.

Is it an idea to have only extension on the translation server witch meet
some criteria like:
- It must have fields to translate
- It must be converted to locallang.xml

I understand the word must is not a friendly word.

Otto

Op 08-08-08 10:32, in artikel
mailman.1.1218184325.24359.typo3-translators at lists.netfielders.de, Dmitry