[TYPO3-translators] FYI: regarding language packs in TER

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 14:37:14 CEST 2008

Hi!

We still have a problem with language packs updates to TER. It appears to me that problem now is on the TER side. I cannot be 100% sure about it yet but I think TER is not fetching translations from translation server.

I will continue investigating the issue but if my idea is right, than it may be extremely hard to fix. No one has direct access to TER (except may be Robert), so... So we may need to find a different way to send language packs to TER.

I am looking to it but do not expect immediate fixes, please.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team