[TYPO3-translators] Please install "wt_gallery" and "lumogooglemaps" extensions

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Apr 8 10:27:25 CEST 2008

Hi!

Jose Antonio Guerra wrote:
> Regarding "wt_gallery", I'm pretty sure it's in TER. I've installed it
> just a week ago (version 2.6.1). Would you mind to try it again?

May be it is removed due to security reasons. It is neither shows by TER search on typo3.org, nor by searching from EM.

> I could send you the ".t3x" file if needed.

Sorry, this is security-related. We install only official versions from TER. It does not mean that they are safe but it least it means that we install author's original version.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team