No subject

Sun Sep 30 21:41:44 CEST 2007

I do not have answers to some questions. Mainly it concerns questions like "Who is translator for language XYZ?". As you know, translation accounts are not personal. This will be changes in a month or two and I really hope translator registration process will be much easier to handle.

Please, be patient if you did not get the answer quickly. I really try to answer fast but delays are sometimes unavoidable.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/