[TYPO3-translators] On a Brazilian Portuguese Translation

Timmy junior at timothy-brennan.com
Thu Sep 13 13:41:17 CEST 2007

My name is Timothy Brennan, Jr.
I would like to know what I must do to begin working on translating to
Brazilian portugues.
I was wondering if there is anyone heading the Brazilian Portuguese
translation.  If there is, please let me know so I can enter the team.
If there is no team, could I begin one?
 The extension files (locallang.php, etc.) contain both pt and br.  I
know pt is for portuguese, but there are some significant differences
between European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese.  Is there space
for Brazilian Portuguese or is pt used for both dialects?

Any contact possible will be important.

Thank you,

Timothy Brennan, Jr.