[TYPO3-translators] New extension static_info_tables_ga for galician language

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Mon Oct 15 10:03:01 CEST 2007

Hello Dimitry,

> Yes. Flag should be sebt to me. I will also make an account but only
> tomorrow.

I see that you have added the flag to the SVN repository
(http://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3/TYPO3core/trunk/typo3/gfx/flags/ga.gif).

I have a question about the translation server, when you create the
account I'll be able to access to the backend and I could make the
translations for galician language from the extension "llxmltranslate".
I have already made those steps before in my installation, and I have
the files with the translations below the folder "typo3conf/l10n/ga/".
To upload these files I'll have to upload one by one with the "Merge"
option of the extension "llxmltranslate", or is there any possibility to
upload all the files together?

I think that as this is the first version for the galician translation I
could upload all files together.

Thank you  very much,
   Rego

--