[TYPO3-translators] Many updates for German language resources

Christian Hennecke hennecke at pointblank-edv.de
Thu Oct 11 15:18:29 CEST 2007

Hello,

Over the last days, I've gone through the German translations for the
core, DAM, and several extensions, and I've updated the resources with
llxml. All on my local server, of course, since I don't have access to
the translation server. The changes include:

- Fixes for errors:
  o spelling (mostly wrong use of ss instead of ß, some typos)
  o grammar
  o phrasing
  o assignments of strings to wrong labels (sr_feuser_register)

- Inconsistency checks:
English terms have been translated to several different German terms,
which is confusing for the user. I've changed those to use the same
term throughout.

Some changes regarding phrasing and other terms are more a suggestion
for improvement.

So... Where can I send the files that llxml has created/updated?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Christian Hennecke

point blank edv-beratung und service
Frank Berke und Christian Hennecke GbR
Lenbachstraße 9