[TYPO3-translators] FYI: llxmltranslate is updated

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Nov 21 20:33:19 CET 2007

> Hello Dmitry,
>
> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] escribi=F3:
>  =20
>> Hi all!
>>
>> Since there lots of extensions now, I took liberty of updating llxmltr=
anslate extension to choose extension first, than files from the selected=
 extension. This version is now on the translation server. If you find an=
y problems, let me know through this mailing list.
>>    =20
> First, this with this change I can't translate locallang for modules
> (inside mod*/ folder).
>
> Moreover, now I can't export all my files only with one click. A
> possible solution: if you don't select any file to translate, and you g=
> to export option maybe you can select all locallangs of all extensions
> (the same behavior of previous version).
>  =20
Furthermore I can't translate locallang files for plugins, inside pi*/
folders.

Best regards,
   Rego

--=20