[TYPO3-translators] Russian translation team (Dmitry Dulepov [typo3])

Stas Kobzar admin at doodo.info
Wed Nov 14 14:01:13 CET 2007

Hello Dmitry,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, Andreas Schwarzkopf answered me, that he is not the head of
the Russian translations team any more.
He also said, that he has notified this maillist about it.

Looks like misunderstanding.

I did just like it says on typo3.org to get an access.
And during last weeks no one replied me except you, Dmitry.

Please, check. Looks like there are no more Russian translators. That's sad.

Best regards,
Stas Kobzar

typo3-translators-request at lists.netfielders.de wrote:

------------------------------ Message: 5 Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007