[TYPO3-translators] Translation Server down until Wednesday

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Nov 11 17:47:16 CET 2007

Hi guys,

just to keep you updated: The server was hacked (nothing to worry about,
we know what the problem was) and therfore had to be taken down.

Sebastian and me are happy that we managed to set up a completely new
machine yesterday. Now just some more things like rsynch with TER need
to be put into place again and hopefully the server will be back soon.

Have a nice Sunday evening!

cheers
Ingmar

--