[TYPO3-translators] Swedish translators

"Björn T. Hallberg" bth at pictrol.se
Thu Nov 8 12:43:13 CET 2007

Hi Olle & Robert,

I took over in August 2007 as the Swedish translator.
(I haven't seen any mail from Robert since then.)

There are still problems with the translation server so I haven't been
able to update the Swedish translations in the last weeks.
The Swedish language pack from 22.05.2005 (and other language packs)
aren't used any more (unless you use an old version of TYPO3). Instead
the translations are downloaded with "Translation handling" in Extension
Manager.

Please read the information about translations at:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Translations

Then get back to me if you are still interested in contributing.
(Ni kan skriva direkt till mig.)

Björn T. Hallberg