[TYPO3-translators] Swedish translators

Olle Zettergren olle at supportdata.se
Thu Nov 8 11:35:44 CET 2007

Hi!

Are there any active Swedish translators for TYPO3?

The swedish languagefile I can find is from 22.05.2005 and for Typo3 version
3.8.0. I would like to contribute in making this files up ta date.

As background I have done translations for Joomla, I have made the
translation of TYPOLIght, a lot of work with SugarCRM's swedish version and
the most of A-tutor.

I would be greatful if anyone could send me a password to the translation
server.

/Olle

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
20:05