[TYPO3-translators] Russian translation team

Stas Kobzar admin at doodo.info
Wed Nov 7 14:29:25 CET 2007

Hello,
My name is Stas Kobzar. I have written before to the list and suggested
translations of mm_forum for Russian language
and asked for the access to translation server.
Unfortunately, I haven't received any answer yet. I only noticed that
mm_forum is added to translation server.
But I do not have access to the server.

So is possible for me to have an access to the translation server?

I have shared my translations on Russian speaking forum on typo3.biz.
Looks like there are also people who have
translations for different extensions and are ready to share. Meanwhile
I saw that there is no Russian Language
Translation Teams Page on http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Translations.
Is there any Russian translation team of Typo3 community that I can
contact or assist? Or may be it is time to create one?

Best regards,
Stas Kobzar