[TYPO3-translators] a list of translators at typo3.org

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue May 29 12:55:04 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
>> But I would not overload him with much responsibility. Wasn't it TER
>> 1.0 time when chief translator had to check every extension
>> translation? (or am I wrong here?). That lead us to bottleneck.
>
> I see chief only as (1) the last decision taker for the language and (2)
> one one who asks to add a new translator.

I don't get (2). We agreed that chief is needed and he is deciding if
someone can be added to group of translators. If I understood you well
chief translator has to ask other person to add a user?

Why could not chief translator login at translation server and create
backednuser/translator himself through "sys_action" -> "be user creation" ?

--
Krystian