[TYPO3-translators] translation process

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue May 29 11:38:45 CEST 2007

hello

Let me write here the task of diffrent group of users that take part in
translation process (as I see it now). It allows me (us?) to understood
and set the proper workflow and to write down proper feature request.

There are 3 different group of users: "chief translator", "core
translators" and "Extension Manager translators".

The task for "chief" could be:
1) adding new translators
2) having a final decision in translation conflicts
3) removing translators that do not follow common terminology
4) setting the common terminology
5) normal task that belongs to "core translator"

- did I miss something?

The task of "core translators" could be:
1) translate the core and extensions that are at translation sever
2) setting the common terminology
3) accepting (merging) translations sent by normal user through EM
"Extension Manager translators"

- did I miss something?

The task of "Extension Manager translators":
1) Just translate the extension or missing (new) labels of existing
translation and click "SEND/SHARE"
2) respect the common terminology (?)

- did I miss something?

The draft idea of translations is here: http://typo3.org/index.php?id=1388