[TYPO3-translators] ext translation system

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 16 11:02:57 CEST 2007

Hi!

http://217.29.33.86/translation/typo3/index.php

> Is it planned?  Quite clearly an infrastructural question
> and a needed one -- maybe an association-funded time could be
> found?

I don't think so. Funds are already divided between projects, I do not
think it is possible to get anything for this task.

However, it is not that large work. Extension development (translators
list) will take a day or so to make. Main problem will be to gather user
information to assign each user to language groups.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs