[TYPO3-translators] Login to Translation Server and recover login name

Tadas tadas at typo3lab.lt
Wed May 16 10:18:01 CEST 2007

Ok. Was concept.

Now what need from us Lithuanian users to continue translation? Some
person who will be responsible? Ok it can be me or Aidas Smaizys
<interneto at takas.lt> . I do not want a lot of discussion about nothing.
I just want to help translate in Lithuanian language as was before lost
password.

Thanks in advance.

Tadas Lotuzas
TYPO3Lab.lt