[TYPO3-translators] ext translation system

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 16 09:05:31 CEST 2007

Hi!

Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
> I really miss a good extension transaltion system as it was in TER 1.0.
>  I think most of you either.

Well, I think it is not bad now. What it needs is better handling for users.

Currently translation server has one user per language, which is wrong.
It should have one group per language and users should be included to
that group. This will be much better solution. There should be a plugin
that reads group information and lists all users by language (with
indication of chief translator!) as it was in TER 1. This is easy to do,
it just requires time (as usual).

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/