[TYPO3-translators] ext translation system

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue May 15 20:03:36 CEST 2007

hi all translators

I really miss a good extension transaltion system as it was in TER 1.0.
  I think most of you either.

I'am reading all NG and so far there was only some plans to implement it
but nothing has happend yet. (Any news about that?) I know -  everyone
has its own bussiness and no time etc. so the only thing I (we?) can do
is to make it a "bounty" task.

I can offer a little sponsorship of 50 Euro. I know it's not much but I
hope there will be MORE translators wanting new system... : )

have a nice evening

--
Krystian Szymukowicz