[TYPO3-translators] Login to Translation Server and recover login name

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Fri May 11 17:09:15 CEST 2007

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 10:42:01AM +0300, Tadas wrote:
> I want to continue Lithuanian translation and lost password to
> translation server. And old translation site do not work
> anymore. Who can help me to recover login ?

I'm afraid the latest news were that the infrasturcture is being
moved/reworked, and feel sad for that over the year+ it was so
(used to help a bit with Russian/Ukrainian translations and liked
old system very much both for being there and for being very
usable -- that's so important for volunteers, the only thing
missing was personalized tracking and language teams since common
logins make proper crediting, like for code, rather impossible).

Just my 5 copecks, I understand core folks have *lots* of things
to care of...

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>