[TYPO3-translators] Correct address to translate ?

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Mar 5 10:21:33 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Kari Salovaara wrote:
>> I'd like to know if address
>> http://217.29.33.86/translation/typo3/index.php
>> is the correct place to make translations for 4.1 ?
>>
>> I think this has not been officially announced but going through some
>> previous emails I found this site.
>
> It was, see archives, 28.02, mail from Ingmar named "New Translation
> server".

Thanks, I looked from the archive and so it is.
Note: new server translation.typo3.org doesn't work yet.

My problem not to see it was that I have never received that email where
it was announced. This is due that mailer from news server of
netfielders tries to send only once and my mailbox was full for 6 hours
due trip to abroad. This is very very inconvenient if there is some
error in network and You don't get emails.

And now to translate.

All the best,
Kari

--