[TYPO3-translators] a list of translators at typo3.org

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at net4all.ch
Mon Jul 16 09:10:02 CEST 2007

Fabien Udriot a écrit :
> Hi everyone.
>
> Some people are volunteers to translate (send files - or have an access
> on the server) but can not find any person to contact.
>
> For example I am trying (quite desperately) to contact someone who has
> an access on the server for French translation. (Dominique Feyer seems
> to be busy this time...)
>
> We could put a list on the wiki of people that are susceptible to respond
>

> for French :
> - Dominique Feyer, who else ?

Sorry for the delay during the last month ... a lots of work and a baby
(a really nice little girl, named "Manon", but really time consuming).
But now I'm back, and I have a little more time.

I check my mail for the last few month, I commit last week the complet
translation for Templavoila, but I dont found the DAM translation, so
send me a new mail with it. Thanks.

A page on the wiki is a good idea, with a subpage for each langages, to
know if any body is working on translation right now to avoid double
work (who say stupid work ;-).

The translation of Typo3, is not a perfect workflow now. A more clear
documentation, can be a good idea.

I start a new page on the wiki:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Translations