[TYPO3-translators] Re: French translation of TemplaVoilà

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 11 16:39:42 CEST 2007

Hi!

Jean-Baptiste Aviat wrote:
> I am using Typo3 and I need for my client to translate the TemplaVoilà
> extension backend side.
> I think I have to edit the
> typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod1/locallang.xml... but how can I do to make
> my changes available to the community ?

I think it should be already translated. Try installing French language
pack first. If it is not translated, you can attempt to find who is the
chief translator for French language and get password for translating to
French. But you should not modify locallang.xml because these changes
has no chance to go to extension, they must be in language pack!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/