[TYPO3-translators] TER - Danish user

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomas at pohldata.dk
Sun Dec 16 22:42:37 CET 2007

Hello,

Earlier today I talked to Dmitry Dulepov, about helping translating
TemplaVoila he told me to subscribe the following mailing list:
typo3.translation.general i'm not 100% sure that i found the right
mailist. Have I ?

Can you help me get a username / password for af Danish TER user. Or what
it's called.

You can see my correspondance with Dmitry bellow..

> I want to help translating the TemplaVoila backend to danish, how can i
contribute ?

Translation is done through translation server. You need to subscribe to
TYPO3 mailing list named typo3.translation.general at lists.netfielders.de
(or use news reader to read newgroup with the same name). There you can
ask a password for Danish user.

Best Regards
--
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen