[TYPO3-translators] core labes not localized (be_groups,

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Tue Dec 11 23:25:28 CET 2007

Hi Ben,

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote on 11.12.2007 20:42:

> Patrick Rodacker wrote:
>
>> Since I don't know how to contribute directly to this problem, I posted
>> a bug entry in the bug tracker in hope someone in charge will solve the
>> issue:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6921
>>

>> If I can help or contribute in another way to this issue, please let me
>> know.
>
> You could provide a patch ;-)

ok, I am working on that. Could you tell me if there is any global place
where all supported languages are localized? I had quick look in the xml
files of the sysext/lang extension but couldn't find any?

Another interesting issue is the naming (localizing) of file operations?
Is this already defined in another xml / php translation file?

Greetings
Patrick