[TYPO3-translators] availability of translations

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Dec 11 10:38:54 CET 2007

Hi Ingmar & Ben!

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> I can confirm the problem with mm_forum, but don't have a solution at hand.

I have no mm_forum under hand but if any of you can check one thing, we can find a solution.

Does mm_forum include sections for your non-default language in locallang*.xml files? If the answer is yes, you will not be able to see any new translations for that file until you upgrade to TYPO3 4.1.4 or 4.2. This is due to the bug http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6903

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team