[TYPO3-translators] Hi all!

Artis Lismanis artis at lismanis.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 23:29:03 CET 2007

Hi guys!

I have recently started using TYPO3 framework to build my websites and I
think the system rocks. Has a steep learning curve, but once you get it.
well, you know how it goes. Anyway. I thought I could give something back to
the community and donate my time helping with Latvian translations. Some
work has already been done in this area, but I think there is a lot more to
do. I would be grateful if you could let me know how I can join these
efforts. I would offer my coding expertise but unfortunately my repertoire
is limited to VBA and a bit of Java.

Cheers

Artis