[TYPO3-translators] FYI: updated extension

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Dec 4 17:29:34 CET 2007

Hi!

Christian Hennecke wrote:
> OK, here's a list of extensions that had their translations reset:
>
> - cal
> - context_help
> - setup
> - sr_feuser_register
> - static_info_tables
> - tt_news
> - ve_guestbook
>
> Actually, there have been a few more but the changes were quite small,
> so it was easy to re-apply them.
>
> Could you *please* try to get my changes back?

If they are gone, it means that you did not extract translations to external files. But it also means that translations were useless as they neither go to extension, nor to language packs. You must always extract translations to separate files! This is the first thing to do.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team