[TYPO3-translators] global language components for extensions

Georg Leitner georg.leitner at wien.oevp.at
Tue Aug 21 15:26:06 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I'm a newby playing around with my first extensions. After reading the
manual and asking the german maillist one problem still exist. Perhaps you
translation-guys can hel me.

I like to use flexform select-boxes using labels like yes|no|default or
hide|view|default etc.

Do I have to define/translate all those common phrases like yes, no,
default, width. height, color, etc. in every extension or ist there one
global language ressource available?

The only thing I found was
'LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_general.xml:LGL.default_value'.

If there is no such global language ressource, wouldn't it be nice to have
one?

Cheers,

Georg