[TYPO3-translators] New extension static_info_tables_ga for galician language

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Aug 8 12:33:50 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

Franz Holzinger escribió:
> So you have the lg_typo3 field in the static_languages table.
> If you want to add a new language then a new record for this table will
> be needed.
> But in the case of Galician this language is already present. Only the
> value lg_typo3 must be added here.
> Send it to me to get this into the static_info_tables extension.

I have the next line in my extension static_info_tables_ga:

UPDATE static_languages SET lg_typo3='ga',lg_collate_locale='gl_ES',lg_country_iso_2='ES' WHERE lg_iso_2='GL';

And this line put the Typo3 code for the language into the table
static_language. However the problem is keept.

The problem is in the function getTCAlabelField where the function
$csConvObj->conv_case('utf-8',$lang,'toLower') returns 'gl_es' for
galician, but for example for spanish return 'es'. This problem is
because var $lang is 'GL_ES' instead of 'GL'.
I don't know because the var $lang has this value.
Somebody knows because it has this value?

If this value is 'GL', the function
$csConvObj->conv_case('utf-8',$lang,'toLower') returns 'gl' and if my
extension is static_info_tables_gl the problem would be solved.

Thank you very much,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas