[TYPO3-translators] OT: Introducing myself

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-mediendesign.de
Tue Sep 12 17:29:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

my name is Michael, I'm 25 years old and I live in Heidelberg, Germany.

I'm doing my first project in Typo3 and I can see that T3 is very useful
and the posibilities are nearly boundless. But it can be also
frustrating to get along with this huge application as it's sometimes
not easy to understand how to do something, e.g. installing several
extensions.

Because of that I would like to help a little bit translating Typo3 into
German, for that we German beginners can step more easyly into T3.

Right now I'm starting to translate the installation manual of the
tt_news extension for myself but would also like to share it with the
T3-community when it's finished.
Or maybe someone else is already on with translating this extension into
German. Then I could help him/ her.

Translating is fun and good exercise for me so I would like to join your
"team". Maybe you say "we can't need no beginners" but I think my
translation will not be too bad and some of your "pros" of T3 might read
over it and give me some constructive criticism where to change what in
my translation. That's what I think how it could work, now please give
me feedback about what you think.

Bye!

Michael.  :-)