[TYPO3-translators] Question on EM contra translation site status

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Thu Mar 30 18:15:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

what does the status actually mean in different situations :
a) translation site
b) in EM when checked against repository

I updated ccs_styled_contect (Finnish) in translation site, then I
looked at my test site (RC2), where I had taken Finnish language in use
yesterday, checked status against repository and result was:
This table shows the status of the loaded extension's translations.
css_styled_content	OK	OK	OK	OK	OK	OK	OK	OK	OK	OK (one of those is Finnish)

Does this mean that tomorrow (after nighly update of packages)  the
results will show me that I've to 'update from repository' ?

If it is so, the delay has to be documented somewhere with BIG letters
that there will be not this kind of questions like mine.

Regards,
Kari

--
Kari Salovaara