[TYPO3-translators] Att danske oversættere

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Mar 6 14:16:58 CET 2006

I'm not sure we want mailing lists for each language!!!

However, it is obvious that somehow we need a place for all teams of
translators to organize themselves.

Could someone at the TYPO3-wiki create a section where each language
can have a page and there list names and emails so all translators
can be seen and contact each other.

Any volunteer?

- kasper

On Mar 1, 2006, at 12:50 , Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Lars Houmark wrote:
>> May I suggest that a national translator group is made for those
>> countries that think this would be smart. My personal oppinion is
>> that a danish translator list would be a good idea.
>
> I know that such list exists for German translators. May be Michael
> Stucki could make for you too? Ask him.
>
> Dmitry.
> --
> "It is our choices, that show what we truly are,
> far more than our abilities." (A.P.W.B.D.)

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"