[TYPO3-translators] tt_news russian translation

Andreas Schwarzkopf info at meinsystem.de
Wed Jul 5 20:38:05 CEST 2006

Hi Oleg,

nice to see another one russian translator :)
Thanks for your input. I will send you the login to the translation
server. But this server is only used for translation of system
extensions and core files.

AFAIK the new workflow for other extensions does not exist yet. The old
workflow does not work anymore with TER2. I don't know how to contribute
extension translations.

Does somebody here know what to do in this case?

If now answer comes, send the files to the extension developer.

Cheers

Andreas (blacky)