[TYPO3-translators] Translation 4.0 can begin

M Okhovvat m.okhovvat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 17:38:48 CET 2006

On 2/25/06, M Okhovvat <m.okhovvat at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kasper,
> Please change the language name from "Farsi" to "Persian". (http:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farsi)
>
> Since we have no translation before, is it ok for me to be the leader?

Hi
No , we had Persian translation before, I was working on Persian translation
of 3.7.1 since 4 months ago. We had a good potentional in our company to
complete this translation and we are going to finish translation of the rest
.  So let's complete Persian translation together .

Also I think Mr. Yeganeh has changed the password of Farsi Translation
Server because I can't login by user "fa" & password "hiphop" . So Mr.
Yeganeh please inform me new password and let's go ahead together.

Cheers.
Masood Okhovvat
Open Source Departement Leader - +Medise Communication Enterprise.