[TYPO3-translators] word list to keep in english

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at net4all.ch
Fri Feb 24 17:46:51 CET 2006

Yes in french we try to have everything in french, except realy "typo3
technical word"

I live in switzerland, technical in english it's not a problem.

But for business use une France this is different ... something like "we
love our language and we protect it" ;-)

I start working on core translation this week end.

Cheers