[TYPO3-translators] German Translation

Michael Bunzel michael.bunzel at digitaldistrict.de
Fri Feb 24 16:41:29 CET 2006

Hello,

> Is there anybody on the list working on the german translation? I can't
> get contact to Michael Bunzel (Chief Translator German). As assistant
> translator i've got an login - so I started translating. If anybody else
> is working on the german translations please tell me so that we can
> coordinate our work.

currently there are no other people working on the german translation. I logged in today to check the amount of work to do. Also I have translated some of the missing labels in several modules.

I have tried to contact you via icq, Uli. Unfortunately you did not response on my messages. Perhaps we can get in contact next week.

Greetings,

Michael