[TYPO3-translators] Translation 4.0 can begin

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Feb 23 18:56:49 CET 2006

On 23/feb/06, at 18:38, Roberto Torresani wrote:

>> as far as italian is concerned (i was the chief translator) i
>> wouldn't change username and pw.
>> i am always keeping an eye on translations, and collaborators (yes,
>> Federico, you are in the right place) are really welcome
>

> Hi Stefano, our chief :)!
> I wait your news about the italian translation.
>
> We go on with translation or we wait your information?

you can start going into the server Kasper has restored and go on
with translating!
the core part is quite finished (just 100 entries to do)...
would be great then to give a good check to all the core part, before
going and finish translating the CSH (context sensitive help.. which
is a bit a huge work)

if you find some strange or difficult term, write it here in the
list.. we'll see together the best translation and/or if keep it in
english!

good work, Roberto!

stefano