[TYPO3-translators] Svar: Can I be a translator?

Morten Egelund Rasmussen MER at Brunata.dk
Fri Apr 7 10:44:14 CEST 2006

bump

>>> MER at Brunata.dk 05-04-2006 10:11 >>>
Hi all!

I have been developing quite a few company-specific extensions for
Typo3 over the last couple of years (did one public extension as
well).

Some of the extensions we use, aren't translated to Danish, which I
have done manually afterwards (edited files by hand), so I wondered
whether any of you could grant be access to the extensions
translations
interface somehow, so my translations could be made public to the rest
of you hungering Danes out there...

What do I need to do?

Best regards,

Morten Egelund Rasmussen