[TYPO3-workspace] Why is it zoo complicated???

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Wed Dec 5 00:10:44 CET 2012

Hi,

the only person to answer this is Kasper - "we" just inherited this code
and structure and maintained it. But still you should answer how you'd
provide the same feature set with the same base technique.

Btw. I turned you member request to the team down for now - you don't
need to be part of the team (and have commit rights) to contribute. If
you want to cleanup, feel free to send patches to Gerrit. Make sure your
changes come with a migration wizard to make sure that old instances can
be upgraded.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--