[TYPO3-workspace] FYI #11585: Bug: Drop percentage indication?

Marco Bresch marco.bresch at starfinanz.de
Sat Jan 15 15:50:23 CET 2011

The following changes were committed to SVN trunk.

Type: Code cleanup

Bugtracker references:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/11585

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
Quote of the bug description: I suppose the usefulness of the
"percentage change" indication has been discussed. I find it utterly
useless, especially since it is sometime even outright wrong (e.g. hide
a page, the change indicator says 0%). For example, if a change a couple
of letters in a page title, I get a 2% change indication. What does it
really mean? How is it supposed to be helpful?

Solution:
As we discussed in our skype meeting the difference column hide per default

Greeting
Marco