[TYPO3-typo3org] No mails from shop.typo3.org

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Jun 20 00:19:55 CEST 2013

Hi Joey,

we heard that couple of times now (that password reset function does not
work). However I've successfully tested it together with Daniel Lienert,
the only one who feels responsible for that site.

Also a reported of that issue was able to use the function, once we told
him, which email he used during registration.

I now tested it again and did not receive any email. I see no log
entries anywhere.

Daniel is now off for travel. I'm also for the next two days.

Who offers his help with felogin password reset? Please contact
admin at typo3.org and one will for sure give you access to the site.

Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert