[TYPO3-typo3org] Typo3.org is embarrassing

redacted user redacted-user at example.org
Fri Sep 18 13:55:56 CEST 2009

Hello,

Typo3.org is getting more and more and more embarrassing.
The latest issue i found recently are encoding poblems on the
association website:

http://association.typo3.org/
http://association.typo3.org/home/newsfeed/?tx_newsimporter_pi1%5BshowItem%5D=1&cHash=e14e29f833#single

Can anybody give me a reason why we (here at our company) should support
the association any longer when even the most basic things on the
official website, i repeat on an official website of a CMS, are not
working? A website which should represent the CMS itself? Why should we
support a organisation which is not able for years now to relaunch this
website, which is so essential for the community, for newcomers and for
decision makers?

I'm deeply frustrated.

We consider to cancel our support membership.

Regards,
Boris

Team Typoheads
www.typoheads.at