[TYPO3-typo3org] Help shape the future of TYPO3

redacted user redacted-user at example.org
Tue Jul 28 15:01:00 CEST 2009

Hello,

I recently stumbled across this website:

http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/

I found the principle and idea of the site very inspiring. I like it
because it's very invitational to users, users could directly get
involved in shaping and discussing the future of something, in this case
starbucks. I thought maybe a similar project could be made for typo3, be
it for version 4 or 5.

This website could offer a very transparent and public process what will
be done in the future.

Technically, such a website could be built as a subsite of typo3.org.

Any opinions?

Regards,
Boris