[TYPO3-typo3org] Manual rendering problem

Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de
Wed Jun 11 12:54:02 CEST 2008

* Steffen Kamper <steffen at sk-typo3.de> [080611 12:15]:
> "Georg Ringer" <mail-spam at ringerge.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1213169481.25456.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...
> > Daniel Bruessler wrote:
> >> what is NOT working?

> > Sorry to be unclear!
> > I added 6 new versions of my extensions to TER yesterday and the manual
> > should have been rendered in the night but it didn't happen!

> > Normally this happens at ~ 3:00 in the night, maybe just the time changed?

> don't worry, we had to render manually yesterday evening, so the nightly
> cron doesn't started yesterday (it only works in 6 hour intervals)
> So in your case it will be rendered tonight

Well, there seems to have been a problem with that: You started the
manual rendering process on www1 while the cronjob starts it on www2;
today both rendering processes where still running but apparently
not getting much done. I killed them both now; the cronjob tonight should
hopefully cleanup any remaining mess.

Wolfgang