[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3.org meeting schedule

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias at typo3.org
Mon Jun 4 14:30:41 CEST 2007

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> It is my opinion that you cannot organize a meeting like it is done now. We have
> become to professional for that and I for one really have to organise my time. I
> want to see some clear goals and topics. As this is not the case I will not be
> joining the meeting.

I skipped timings, unless you have a need for exact coffee breaks...

Friday
Focus groups and interest
- What are the typo3.org user's interest.
   What does he look for, where does he search things
- What do they expect from the website
   Are those criteria matched?
- How do we focus on N groups with ONE website?
   Where do we "devide" paths, how do we reach the different groups
   in the shortest way possible.

GOAL:
- Define focus groups (maybe utilizing a persona concept)

Consolidation and new page structure
- Brainstorm about a new page structure
- What will be removed

GOAL:
- Define a "master" pagetree based on the results of the focus
   group meeting.

Saturday
Current problems and responsibilities
- gather current problems (where to find stuff, what does not
   work, missing tools)
- remove unused stuff
- create a list of responsibilities (who manages what)
   Get this graph online and keep it up to date

GOAL:
- a streamlined list of modules and reposibilities

Roadmap/Phases/Tasks/get things done
- plan resources
- plan timings
- define teamheads
- define milestones
- get a date for the next meeting (max. 8 weeks from then)

GOAL:
- see above...

So we have 4 goals for 4 topics within two days.
I suggest friday evening for the portuguese dinner (but we can shift
this around pretty fast if someone likes burger king better).

all the best
Mathias