[TYPO3-typo3org] Documentation - Mailing Lists / E-mail

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Jan 23 11:30:55 CET 2007

Hello Alex and Matthias and Dmitry,

I also think that's a rendering-thing and it could be done by changing
Jive a little bit - and I think there is a solution what can be found in
a Jive-support-Forum. Can you have a look, if Jive uses simple JSP or
taglibs?

A second and additional way can be to block email-collect-robots. At my
domain I block the most of them - you can have a look at my robots.txt
(http://patchworking.de/robots.txt) In .htaccess there should also be
some entries what block some using url-rewrite-rules.

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler