[TYPO3-typo3org] Small CSS issue - remove underline for links?

Ben O'Hear ben at revelate.com.es
Wed Feb 28 16:03:45 CET 2007

Hi Micheal,

That color filter thing is great!

I tried removing the underlines in Photoshop, and it's a real strain to see
the links. Shame - the other forms of color blindness were fine.

I like the idea of being selective, but I'm terrified at how it would be
implemented. I get the feeling that one style or the other would be used
depending on the whims of however was using it, rather than in an logical
and consistent way. I suppose it could be tried, and if we see them used
inapropriately just pull the plug on the experiment.

Perhaps the best way is to have a style like:

li.Toc a {text-decoration: none;}

rather than
a.NoUnderline {text-decoration: none;}

Which would invite misuse.