[TYPO3-typo3org] Bug with .tx-terfe-pi1 pre (line 267)?

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sat Sep 16 14:43:43 CEST 2006

Hello Matthew,

Scrollbar at bottom shows as default in my browser (Firefox 1.5.0.7, Windows
XP), same with Firefox 1.5.0.6 and OpenSuse (also Epiphany does it correct).
But in Konqueror the div gets expanded.

Overflow:auto; should give scrollbar at bottom if text are wider than the
defined width of the div tag. If not, there are an error in the implementation
of the CSS in the browser. The CSS at typo3.org are correct.

So I can't understand the reasons behind your problem.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no